Jeff is as easy to work with as they come, with a solid reputation for reading the copy correctly the first time, ensuring a “next level” voice performance that is authentic, relevant, and impactful … all while paying particular attention to detail. With a classic Midwestern accent and a variety of vocal delivery styles, Jeff’s voice is certain to lead to emotional connections with whoever might hear him.
After earning a B.A. in Mass Communications, Jeff got his start in broadcasting in 2002 as “Auggie in the Afternoon” for heritage station 102.9 (K103) KEZS, Cape Girardeau, MO. Jeff also spent time developing his commercial and imaging production skills at WINK 96.9 in Fort Myers, FL and at 99.3 (Clear 99) KCLR in Columbia, MO.
Jeff enjoys spending time with his wife, Amy, and their two kiddos, Owen and Georgia, when he is not behind the mic. He also enjoys running, BBQ-ing and playing a good old game of wiffle ball.
- Sennheiser MKH 416
- Blue Baby Bottle condenser mic
- Grace M101 microphone pre-amp
- Focusrite Voicemaster Pro channel strip
- RME Babyface Pro audio interface
- 20″ Apple iMac with 6GB RAM
- Yamaha HS5 studio monitors
- Adobe Audition CS 6 for Mac
- Pro Tools 8
- Sony MDR 7506 professional headphones